The Chelsea Fringe Cake Sunday is happening next Sunday 2nd June 2-4pm at 39 -45 Ambler Road, N4 2QS
Chelsea pensioners are travelling up from SW9 to open our event at 2pm and there’ll be a series of small happenings and installations throughout the afternoon!
- Pick up free seeds and plants,
- Marvel at our topiary herd of elephants and see Tim Bushe give a topiary demonstration.
- Join in with seed bomb making,
- Be dazzled by our disco ball glam-rockery ,
- See a botanical art exhibition in our local green grocers
- And hear wry garden-themed music in a front garden.
- Best tree pit presentation by Veronica Peerless, deputy editor of Which? Gardening
As always there’ll be oodles of tea, home-made cakes and bunting!
Please let me know if you’d like to enter your tree pit for the best tree pit competition (and if you’d like to bake a cake!).
Following our event, the Islington Ecology centre (just 5 mins away by the Arsenal Tube) are putting on 2 FREE hour long foraging walks at 4.30 and 5.45pm. 191 Drayton Park, London N5 1PH Phone:020 7527 4374